High-power insert tube radiator is belonged to a special type radiator(such as heat pipe and vapor chamber), when under limited space, the traditional aluminum or copper heat sink has been unable to meet the cooling requirements, the special heat sink will be used and improved the heat dissipation performance largely.
The Smart cool design team will simulate per customer’s actual system to design out individual special heat sink to meet customer’s requirement.
1. With heat pipe heat sink
1) Tightly string heat pipe with fins
2) Welding heat pipe with fins
3) Tightly insert heat pipe in the base.
4)Welding copper plate and heat pipe with the base.
The principle of the heat pipe and vapor chamber：
1) High-temperature end will evaporate the working fluid into steam.
2) Vapor will flow through the hollow back to the low end.
3) Once get cooled and condense the working fluid into the liquid phase .
4) After cooling, the capillary structure will suck it back into the high-temperature end, by such a recycling to achieve the heat transfer efficiency.
Commonly used heat pipe ?3~?10, the single heat pipe can transfer maximum power with 120W.
Commonly used vapor chamber size within 230*230MM, The maximum transfer power of single-chip can reach 1200W.
2. Vapor chamber heat sink
Basically, we use the welding process to combine the vapor chamber together with the extrusion base.
Prev： High-Power Embedded Heat Pipe Heat Sink